What can I do to gain bitfan points?
You can gain bitfan points on the Shinonome Megu official site through the following actions.
- Free fan club entry (ID registration): 1 bitfan
- Paid fan club entry: bitfans equal to 1% of the membership fee
* 540 yen per month x 1% = 54 bitfans
- Continuously updated fan club membership (at the start of every month): bitfans equal to 1% of the membership fee
* 540 yen per month x 1% = 54 bitfans
- Visit the site (once per day only): 0.1 bitfan
- Purchase goods at the Gugenka Shop: bitfans equal to 1% of the purchase amount (tax included)
- * Unlike the Shinonome Megu official site, a bitfan link is required on the Gugenka Shop site
- * Gugenka Shop points are only granted when you have purchased Shinonome Megu products
- * bitfans are granted the day after delivery is completed
- * If you have canceled after delivery, the bitfans that were granted will also be canceled
- Twitter x bitfan designated hashtags #bitfan and #ShinonomeMegu: 0.1 bitfan
- * Shinonome Megu's My Page on bitfan Stock > external link > click the Twitter link button and you can link to Twitter
- * Points will only be reflected once per day, per 1 hashtag
[Important: timing for assignment of bitfans]
Points will be reflected a maximum of 1 hour after the action
I tweeted the specified hashtag on Twitter, but the points were not applied
If you have not yet linked bitfanSTOCK
If you have not clicked the "start getting points" button on My Page and started a link with bitfanSTOCK,
then points (converted to bitfan) will not be gained.
Perform the following actions and link to Twitter after you have first started a link with bitfanSTOCK.
If you have linked to bitfanSTOCK
bitfanSTOCK > Menu > link to Twitter with the "link" button from the external link, tweet the specified hashtags #ShinonomeMegu #bitfan, and points will be acquired.
Acquired points can be checked from "point details" on My Page in bitfanSTOCK.
Changes to payment of monthly memberships / changes to credit card payment
We apologize for the inconvenience, but this procedure has become necessary over the month.
1) Withdraw your paid membership from My Page at the end of the month
2) Over the month that you canceled your membership, rejoin with a new payment method before the last day of the following month (carry out the paid membership registration process from My Page after logging in with your previous ID. Do not register with a new ID)
* This procedure is necessary in order to avoid being billed repeatedly when rejoining in the same month.
Eg) Cancel membership on December 31st > rejoin from January 1st to January 31st
* Your membership information is automatically carried over when you join before the end of the month following the month you canceled your original membership.
* After you log in with your previously used ID, without registering a new one, please go through the paid membership registration process from My Page.
Did you pre-order a ticket?
Additional information regarding pre-ordered tickets is available on our website,
so we are unable to answer any inquiries about them.
Thank you for your understanding.
I cannot watch any video content
First, please check our site’s Recommended system requirements.
If the recommended system requirements are not met, please update your OS or browser and try playing the video again.
If the recommended system requirements are met but you are still unable to play the video,
the situation may be remedied by clearing your cache from your browser’s settings page.
If clearing your cache still does not solve the problem, please restart your device and try playing the video again.
If that still does not solve the problem, we will take a look so please include
• Device model
• OS version
• Browser application
and contact us from the Contact form.